Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Summer Learning Journey day 3, task 1, 2

Hi fellow bloggers,
In this Summer Learning Journey task all I had to do was write a couple of sentences about how I would feel about living in a family of nine siblings. Here are my sentences.


For a start I wouldn't be happy living in a large family, I would be cramped. I would think it would be hard for the parents. Imagine 2 parents with 9 children it would be crazy. Having 9 siblings to deal with would be hard for me.

Task 2
In this task we need to write down our pepeha. Here is my pepeha.

Ko Hikarangi te maunga   
Ko Antrim te awa         
Ko Tainui te waka
Ko Kerikeri tōku marae
Ko Ohaeawai ahau
Ko Gerorgina rāua ko Bevan ōku mātua  
Ko Louisa tōku ingoa.




2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Louisa,

    That's a very good point you have. I agree that a house would get very cramped with 9 children! Imagine the dishes after dinner. Do you have any siblings?

    I see that Mt Hikurangi is your mountain! Did you know that Hikurangi is the sacred mountain of Ngāti Porou, and apparently was the first piece of land to emerge when Māui fished up the North Island. How cool is that!

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget there is a bonus activity on Day 3 that included telling me some fun facts about your family! I

    f you have time today, it'd be awesome if you could post that activity too. If you have photos of your Whanau feel free to share them with the activity :-)

    ReplyDelete