Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Summer Learning Journey

Hi Bloggers,
In this activity I had to write about why woman in Saudi Arabia were not allowed to vote until 2015 Is it fair? Why or why not?
I do not think it is fair that woman in Saudi Arabia were not allowed to vote until 2015. Everyone has the right to vote. Basically, think of the woman in Saudi Arabia just end up with a president that no of them like, doesn't seem fair to me. I think Saudi Arabia should have always been allowed to vote.

Activity 2
Now I'm going to rate a painting out of 5. This painting is from the 1920's. Here is the painting:I will rate this a 4/5 - good painting. I give it this rating because it's a unique style of art and looks like it could catch anyone's eye.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Louisa,

    It's great to see you've been actively blogging with the Summer Learning Journey. I know our team have really enjoyed reading your fantastic blogposts!

    You've made a very valid point about women not being able to vote and having a president that they don't like. That doesn't seem very fair at all! Did you know that our country was the first country in the world that women gained the right to vote. We should be very proud to live in New Zealand.

    Great rating of the picture, it's good to see you've been including such detail. I like the car in the picture and how it looks so shiny. The artist is very talented.

    Keep up the great work and remember the programme ends this Friday (26th January). So we'd love to more blogposts from you this week!

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete