Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Myth animation

Kia Ora bloggers. Over the couple past weeks we have been learning how to write narratives. Narratives are a style of writing which tell a story usually following this structure: Introduce a time, place and good characters, then introduce bad characters and a problem. Have the good character solve the problem. End up with a solution to the problem which is satisfying for a reader and which might teach a lesson. All the way through the story, use descriptive language to help describe the places and characters well. Because we are also learning about myths and legends, some of us decided to use the myth genre. Myths are imaginary narratives which use a story with a message to try to explain a natural phenomenon such as rain, wind or earthquakes. My story is a myth because it is an imaginative way of trying to explain why we have volcanic eruptions. Here it is:

13 comments:

  1. Louisa, you are a super star!! Not only did you learn how to write a great myth, but you created an awesome animation to share your myth in a creative way.We will be using your animation as a class exemplar. Mrs H and I think you have done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Louisa, that was an amazing animation and a really interesting myth that you have created. MUM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. I love the phoenix and how makes the volcanoes go doooooommmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlie. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  4. Hi best friend I really like your animation it's amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  5. Hi Louisa I really like your animation. I like how you tried to explain why volcanoes erupt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Braeden. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  6. HI! BFF I like your animation on how volcanoes erupt. I like how it's short and good at explaining what makes volcanoes erupt. From your BFF Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara/BFF. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  7. Hi Louisa, I like how you made an animation about why volcanoes erupt. I also like how it is not too short but not too long. By Crystal:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crystal. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete