Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A new digital learning object.

Kia Ora
This week we have been learning how to use a new tool called Storyboard That. We based it on a story called The Anzac Puppy. We had to choose six words from the book: two nouns, two verbs and two adjectives. Then we put the word in the top box and had  to find the meaning of it and put it in the bottom box. I decided to use photos from the internet for my images because I wanted war scenes for some of them.
Here is my storyboard.



10 comments:

  1. Kia ora Louisa
    It is me Bailey I really like the photo for enthusiastic but I do'tn really know what grimy I think you should add a bit more infomation
    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bailey, thanks for commenting on my blog post. I didn't really want to add too much information.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora that is amazing I shoud of done mine like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex, thank you for commenting on my blog

      Delete
  3. Hi Louisa I really love your Storyboard. The enthusiastic one it is really funny.
    From Sky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sky. Thank you for commenting on my blog. :)

      Delete
  4. kia ora koutou take a photo
    Hello Louisa,I love Storyboard-That template.I enjoyed reading the good information you put in it.Looking forward to more good blog posts from you.
    From Dulcie ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dulcie. Thank you for commenting on my blog. :)

      Delete