Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

An Endless Kiwi Christmas

Hi everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful school holidays. This is my blog post about my Christmas and what I did. 
Here it is:

An Endless Kiwi Christmas


Click! I turned on the lights. It was 5am on Christmas morning. Suddenly my parents walked into my room. “Want to open your presents?” asked Mum. “Yes please!” I shouted. I raced down stairs to open my presents, I stopped and saw all these presents waiting for me, especially this humongous present. I sat down and started staring at all my presents that I hadn’t opened.

“Can I open them?” I asked Mum and Dad. “Yes you may,” replied Mum, I was so excited I didn’t know where to start. I was like popcorn popping in a hot pot. Suddenly I spotted my first present I was going to open, it was fat and shaped in a square. I ripped the wrapping paper off like a hungry bear, guess what it was? It was a Scooby Doo lego set, it was just what I wanted. I opened all my other presents and left the biggest for last.

It was time to open the biggest present yet, I couldn’t wait I just dug in. I ripped in like a savage fox eating it’s dinner. I finally finished opening the humongous present, It was a big zebra painting. I hugged my Mum and Dad and gave them a big kiss. “You better get dressed,” Mum said. “Okay,” I replied, I raced upstairs to got changed. Because my two Uncle’s, Nana and Aunty are coming soon.

Drrr! I could hear some cars coming, I zoomed outside and saw two cars coming down the driveway. People started to walk in, I gave my Uncles, Aunty and Nana a big hug. My Aunty gave me some presents I quickly unwrapped the presents, I got Beados, I do 3d and a tote bag. “Best Christmas ever!” I shouted.

No comments:

Post a Comment