Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Easter

Here is a recount about my Easter weekend. I think it is very good because it has lots of adjectives. "Ehhhhhhhh!" I squealed in excitement as we approached the camping site. Mum, dad and I were going camping in Whananaki for Easter. Mum went and checked in and got our number for the camping site. We were number ten. As soon as we got to our area we set up the tent. Mum and dad set the tent up. Then mum, dad and I walked up to my uncles tent and had lunch. I had a tuna wrap and some tomatoes for lunch. “Yummy” I shouted I was full. I waited for mum, dad and uncle Ron. “Time to go to the beach,” screamed mum, I was really happy that we got to go to the beach. Splash! went the amazing waves crashing down onto the sandy beach, The waves were really big. I couldn't believe it. Splish, splash! One of the humongous waves made me tumble over onto all of the shells! “time to go back to the tent!” shouted mum. Dad, mum, uncle Ron and I walked to the tent to dry off. I felt happy, excited and amazed. I knew it was going to be a good camping trip.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome recount Louisa, we had so much fun and the waves were really huge. I loved Whananaki too.

    Mum

    ReplyDelete