Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Holiday Daily Diary

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, October 8, 9 & 10th 2018, Day 10, 11 & 12
Day/Days: Monday
Hola,
Today I went to Springbank School for a day to check it out! It was really fun! I enjoyed moving around classes and having more subjects like Spanish and science. Here is the monday timetable That I followed.
Assembly
English
Interval
Science
Spelling
Lunch
Art
Spanish
End of day
Day/Days: Tuesday
Hola,
Today I had a boring day. I thought I was going to have an action packed day but it turned right around. I started to read books, then I tried on my roller skates and had a spin.
Day/Days: Wednesday
Hola,
Today I stayed at my Nana's house and played out side AKA doing jobs to get money. In the afternoon Nana showed me a cool site when you can learn any langue. We started to learn Spanish!
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment