Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Observing the disgusting heart and kidney of a sheep.

Kia ora,
This week we did a language experience that included raw meat. Next, once we had got our meat we had to observe it, cut it open and touch it. Finally, we wrote a poem about the language experience using our 5 senses. We did this task because it linked to Life Education. We were learning about body organs. My group got a sheep heart, we observed it very carefully. Mrs B cooked the meat, I loved it! Here is my writing using my five senses.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Louisa
    What an interesting time you had on Wednesday experimenting with the sheep's hearts and kidneys. I was so surprised to hear that you liked the taste.Had you tried them before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh,
    Did you touch it?
    From Abby

    ReplyDelete