Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

5 senses writing

Kia ora🙂
This week we have been using our five senses to help us describe things in our writing. We had to choose a photo to describe using our five senses. I choose a photo of a busy street. Here is my writing,

The sound of people’s feet clattering on the concrete sounded like horses hooves. Seeing people’s t-shirt colours makes me think of a rainbow. The smell of baking from the stores near and far on the busy street makes myself hungry. People keep on bumping me like I’m a soft cushion. Tasting the delicious chocolate muffins for morning tea makes my day brighter.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Louisa, this is Whaea Sally. I really like the picture you have chosen, it reminds me of Queen Street in Auckland, especially when you mentioned people bumping into you :)
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete